When I first took the leap of faith to start running my own photography business I did so without any real funds behind me or knowledge as to how I was going to make it work. I just knew that I had to. I was a single mum with a four-year-old daughter and she was the reason WHY I had to make a success of everything.
When I look back now, I wish I’d had someone who had previously been in the same position. Someone who could have guided me, and helped me focus on my business and where I was going.
I know that it definitely would have helped me build a road map for my business and accelerated my success.
As I’ve always been goal focused, I understood from the beginning the importance of sticking to my objectives. But having some support and being held accountable for not sticking to my plan along the way, would have been really handy.
Thankfully as my WHY was strong, so too was my determination to succeed and I dug my heels in to get things ticked off my extensive to do list.
If the above sounds familiar to you and you’re starting out on your own business journey then having a coach could be the answer that you have been looking for.
So what other benefits do you get from having a business coach?
- It definitely saves you time. You can learn from the past mistakes of your coach, which not only saves you time but also money.
- It will increase your confidence and will help you see yourself and your successes in a new light.
- Having someone who is rooting for you will help you change your mindset into a positive one. They will champion you, help you overcome self-doubt and work through any issues that could be holding you back.
- Another thing that coaches can help with is to identify what’s missing for you to be the successful business owner that you dreamt that you could be.
- It will also help you improve your leadership skills and help you build the right team for your business. Not only that, but a coach will guide you when it comes to managing and keeping them.
- Having your own personal cheerleader can make a big difference to all areas of your life and as your overall happiness improves, so does your mindset and also your health.
Hopefully the above gives you more of an idea as to why having a coach can make a huge difference to your future success.
All of the female business owners that I’ve met have said the same thing; everything took off for them as soon as they invested in themselves and started working with a coach.